What TV show are you currently watching?

I’m currently not watching the rest of The Sopranos as bloody Sky have taken it off their box sets just as I finished S3, the pricks.

Yep new episodes every Tuesday. Only a couple left of this season now…

I still there’s been plenty of weird little moments like “God” being a struggling actor. The whole scene with Cassidy and Jesse in his agents office talking about GoT had me in stitches.

I think the supporting character I miss the most from season one is Odin and his atheist leanings. I’m getting a real kick out of Herr Starr’s no nonsense presence though; pretty much stealing every scene they’ve been given!

Currently working my way through Westworld. Very enjoyable as long I don’t employ an ounce of logical thinking to it.

What took you so long, indeed! Deadwood is only the — THE — best thing ever to have appeared on television. Such a shame they weren’t renewed for the fourth and final season that had always been planned.

1 Like

There’s still vague talk of a film to tie it all up I think, as the sets are all still in one piece (somehow I follow deadwood news without ever having seen it before? Idk)

Talk of the movie has been going for years, but it’s been 10 years, so I’ve given up hope. Then again, I just googled and it seems like it’s more than just talk. They’ve got a “stunning” script and are looking for a director and talking to HBO about a budget.

Well I picked the perfect time to start it then didn’t I, no 10 year wait for me :stuck_out_tongue:

you suck

1 Like

“Get some fuckin fruit and the like.”

2 Likes

Yeah that was my first experience of a show that was ruined by the internet. I followed the forums and reddit threads and as a result none of the twists were surprising at all, and it lost a whole lot of power. Just got good enough by the end to make me watch s2 I think but it was touch and go there for a while.

Yes, I’m three episodes in and the jump in quality from Iron Fist is neck-snapping.

What you need to know about Iron Fist: sometimes his fist glows, he looks at it for a few seconds - every single fucking time - and then punches someone or something very hard. It dies or explodes. He has a friend called Coleen Wing who is cool.

Ouch

Just started - are there any working light bulbs in New York?

Who needs lightbulbs when one of your mates has a glowing fist?

I guess, not like a quarter of the party isn’t blind either

I really like Broad City but I’ve not seen enough of it. Is there somewhere I can watch it?

Ha yeah! I should have also pointed to you to this thread:

https://community.drownedinsound.com/t/iron-fist/12770

I started the Defenders the other night and the first two episodes were much more promising though. What did you think of the other Netflix Marvel Series’?

Started watching master of mine last night, first episode fracked me up, second one not so much but then I related a lot more to the first.
All in enjoying so far and will continue to watch.

Do you mean Master of None?

Yeah that :+1:

1 Like