What TV show are you currently watching?

American horror Story: Cult

this is kind of shit so far. I think they’re trying for black humor, but it seems a little too sincere. Also, can we just admit that clowns really aren’t fucking scary?

Started with that Lady Dynamite, really enjoying it so far. Kind of reminds me of limmy in that it is quite surreal and dark at times.

Pretty Little Liars. It’s really filling the void that Gossip Girl left in my life.

Finished The Defenders recently I was kind of stuck for things to watch after finishing Ozark so I thought I’d give it a go. Wasn’t bad for a fairly generic superhero caper the plot was a little thin at points, not least The Black Sky/Elektra going rogue at the end but I guess that shook things up a little.

The chemistry between the characters seemed a little off at certain points, bonds seemed to materialize out of thin air and did anyone else completely forget that Danny Rand and Colleen were actually an item? admittedly I didn’t actually watch The Iron Fist but I thought this seemed weirdly unclear.

On the positive note the action sequences and set pieces were largely brilliant and there were numerous nods to the original plot of the comics.

Just started watching The Expanse season 2 and I’ve forgotten who pretty much everyone is and who is fighting who lol

Oh my shit! I forgot this is on Netflix now. Finally! I’ve read all the books in between seasons. The series sort of just stopped didn’t it? Well, Miller is the detective guy, Holden is the captain of the Rocinante with Naomi, Alex and of course Amos. Avasarala is the UN politician. She’s so good in the books.
Protogen are the baddies!
Hope you’re enjoying it.

Don’t worry, it only got added to Netflix today! I’ve remembered everyone now, and it’s good that we’re (sort of) getting answers. Alex is my fave, he’s so precious :heart:

Is anyone watching this Richard Osman thing?

I’m into it. He’s an awkward presenter, and I think it kind of depends on the guests being not shite, but the questions are right up my alley.

I mean it’s alright. It’s probably shit, but it’s alright. I think.

Watching the new Bojack. Really enjoying it so far, especially the episode of Bojack fixing the house with the dragonfly in Michigan.

1 Like

We’re half way through now… bonkers but brilliant is a perfect description.

Tulip is my favourite…

1 Like

very good. Might help if you’ve read the book.

another Philip K Dick series is coming to Amazon next week too.

1 Like

Hairy bikers northern exposure

1 Like

American Gods is excellent. I liked it a very decent amount until episode three and then i loved it from episode four on.
I also liked Sneaky Pete, I Love Dick and Preacher.

1 Like

Is that Electric Dreams?

Really looking forward to that.

absolutely obsessed with Naked Attraction

I liked the pilot for the deuce quite a lot.

Also Ramsey’s kitchen nightmares.

Gave up on MitHC, first season was a bit of a slog but season 2 was roughly 8000 times sloggier.

Loved American Gods.

1 Like

new series of taskmaster.
the block nz
the tick (new version)

all excellent in different ways, though miss Patrick warburton in the tick.

On the same ‘person goes around the city eating delicious-looking food’ track - Solitary Gourmet is really great, too. This time it’s a salaryman that goes around Japan eating in different types of restaurants. Must watch whilst eating something though, as all the food & descriptions makes you v v v hungry.

1 Like

Halfway through. This series is REALLY good :scream:

sad to lose the punisher tho