• None of the above and I wonā€™t
  • All of the above

0 voters

WHAT ELSE DO PEOPLE GET SUBSCRIPTIONS OF

Itā€™s a golf ball

Some geek in Carlow college designed them

They come in fully recyclable packaging, i am reprieved

1 Like

Reckon a Johnny subscription would be a good idea.

One per year please! Extra small

10 Likes

Nothing beats VPR season 1! Iā€™m gonna ditch the new series and rewatch from the start for the 100th time

1 Like

Use an atdā€™s netflix, just swapped spotify for tidal the other day. Think thereā€™s an old amazon account knocking around somewhere but not used for an age.

I get toothpaste tablets delivered. I actually donā€™t use them anymore, Iā€™ve gone back to normal toothpaste, but I canā€™t be arsed cancelling the subscription.

3 Likes

If anyone wants 480 toothpaste tablets let me know.

6 Likes

Have a Family Amazon Prime account, my flatmate has Netflix, mates have Disney+ (and Shudder, I think), dad is getting AppleTV at some point. All that and I still canā€™t watch Chernobyl.

Beyond TV entertainment, I subscribe to Electronic Sound magazine, currently spending Ā£3 on Last.fm pro (but will likely drop that and pick it up again when I need to) and I pay Ā£10/month for the privilege of using Photoshop.

Not playing any MMOs atm so no money on those (though Iā€™m considering trying the free trial of Final Fantasy XIV.

1 Like

Used to get dishwasher tablets and washing machine tablets from Smol but game up because the adverts were irritating and also because I couldnā€™t figure out the childlock on the packets and had to pull them apart like a chimp

5 Likes

Instead of the full paywall thing newspapers should charge 25p to read an article like popbitch do

• Agree
  • Disagree

0 voters

Drag Racer US is no longer gonna broadcast on Netflix so Iā€™m gonna have to get Wow Presents Plus :weary:

Keep considering signing up to Local Leisure Centre so I can go swimming.

But you have to pay for the gym as well (which I have less than zero interest in) and can only go swimming for about two hours in the day because schools and etc.

Got a really expensive subscription to some bozo Iā€™ve never met to have a place to live

9 Likes

I heavily subscribe to marxist economic analysis.

1 Like

Popbitch have just seitched to a sub model but that period when they did those 4 parts for a few years and it was pay as you read up to about 30p per week was really good.