What video game have you bought the most times?

Playing through the special stage with my best mate for like a million afternoons when we were kids was the best thing ever. Still play it loads.

1 Like

Iā€™ve just chucked away two copies of Sims 2 that Iā€™d bought when I lost my original copy

I reckon itā€™s Sonic 2 for me too, once on the Mega Drive, once on the PS3, once on Android and once on Steam. Worth it.

This little cunner

used to have absolutely no problems with him back in the day. routinely takes 8 or 9 lives off me nowadays, such a tosser

1 Like

GameCube
PS2
PS3
Wii

1 Like

Think Iā€™ve bought:
FFVII x 4
Resident Evil 4 x 3
FFVI, Monkey Island 1 & 2, Grim Fandango x 2

Dunno, thereā€™s probably more.

Never had the urge to play RE4 more than once. Not challenging in the slightest really, and barring the first grey mutant zombie not very scary.

1 Like

Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005), maybe 3 times as disks from ebay arrived scratched ect

Vice City

I think either a Final Fantasy or LucasArts game.

GTAV twice

The regenerators thoughā€¦

Yeah thatā€™s the one I meant

1 Like

Iā€™ve bought Rayman Legends on 5 different consoles. Wouldā€™ve been 6 if Iā€™d kept my Switch longer.

Had to buy Gunship on the C64 twice as the disk got melted somehow.

1 Like

Star Wars: Rogue Squadron. I have three N64 cartridges of it.

2 Likes

Youā€¦ got rid of your Switch? :frowning:

CM01/02. Lost/scratched a few CDs, snapped one in an attempt to wean myself off it, always end up getting it back one way or another, especially now thereā€™s a free download.

I think that this might be my answer too - I bought four copies for mates in different circles of friends.