What Volume Is The Inside Of Your Mouth (WVITIOYM)

Meant to post this the other day and forgot about it, but here it is in my drafts!

what is it? A hot new game sweeping the nation! Players compete to show they have the most voluminous mouth

who can play? Almost anyone! All you need is a glass, some water, a measuring jug and a mouth.

but how do I play? Simple, dummy! Just fill your mouth up with water, as full as it’ll go (do not swallow) and then transfer the contents of your mouth into a measuring jug. Simply report back the amount of water in the jug!

how did you do? Thank you for asking! I scored 98ml. Not my best effort, not my worst.

8 Likes

mr-bean

1 Like

Fucking love this mate

13 Likes

Looking forward to knowing your score

1 Like

I am excited about playing this game!

4 Likes

Will do this when I get home tonight. I’ve got a massive head so I reckon I’ve got a good chance on scoring well in this.

I will do this later.

1 Like

Video entries encouraged

Be bad if anyone accidentally drowns themselves doing this

3 Likes

^cock in hand

Now you’re talking

I played with my Girtner the other day so can’t post that video because I respect anonymity but I’ll have another go later

I’ve got an FAQ and I can’t find the FAQ section, so I’ll post it here instead:

what if you only have one measuring jug and that’s in the fridge, full of the blended remains of onions, peppers, spices and beer that you slow roasted a lamb leg in, the other day?

3 Likes

I saw this video the other day and it amused me.

It’d be really bad I agree.

Trying to fill your mouth with loads of water is quite unpleasant and I found myself swallowing by accident quite often.

Look, this thread is gonna be filled with innuendo, ok? Grow up.

3 Likes

Does your mouth need to be closed in order for the submission to be valid?

1 Like

A fantastic question. I think probably yes. There has to be a very distinct transfer from glass to measure for fairness, no dribbling it in

1 Like

It is not, but be rest assured he pointed the similarities out to me already

1 Like

Hi! A great question! I would suggest either getting another jug or consuming the current contents of the jug

1 Like