What was that thing?

Did anybody play with this gluey, putty like stuff that you rolled over the end of a plastic pipe and then you were able to blow bubbles with it when they were a kid? Can you still buy that stuff today?

I do remember it, it was great!

This stuff yeah?

1 Like

Oh yeah! That’s the stuff! Good memory Kermit!

1 Like