What was the last good book/film/show you finished, rated out of 10?

chat

I need some recs :+1:

TV: scream queens season 1, 7/10
Film: shrek 2, 10/10
Book: the sky is falling, Sidney Sheldon, 8/10

Finished these before, all I do these days is repeat stuff I like :dizzy_face:

Shrek 2 is shit.

TV: The Night Of: first 2 and last 2 episodes are great, dips in the middle - 7/10
Film: I, Daniel Blake: brilliant, shattering - 9/10
Book: What I Talk About When I Talk About Running, Haruki Murakami - Really pretty book, plus I’m doing a marathon soon so interesting from that angle too - 7/10

film: hell or high water - 7.5/10
tv: happy valley season 2 - 9/10. loved this show.
book: the canal by lee rourke - 6.5/10

TV: Orange Is The New Black, I think. 7/10? It’s ok, I’ll keep watching it, but I don’t care when the next series comes on.
Film: Christ, I don’t know, I barely watch films. God, it was probably The Force Awakens. 8/10
Book: Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro, which is getting a GENEROUS 5/10 because I thought the concept was excellent but I kind of hated the execution of it.

That said, I’m currently very nearly finished Seveneves by Neal Stephenson and it’s one of the best sci-fi books I’ve ever read. TV, really liking Westworld. Also surprisingly enjoying Rick and Morty, which I assumed was shit telly for cunts but has been surprisingly clever. The next film I’ll watch will probably be Rogue One lol wot am i like.

last really good book i read was christie malry’s own double entry by bs johnson- 9/10

did not reply here

NO IT ISN’T

Book - Prisoners of Geography by Tim Marshall (8/10)
Film - Wake in Fright (9/10)
TV - got a lot on the go, but nothing finished recently. Probably Bojack S2 (7.5/10)

TV the fall series 3. Slow and daft.

Film…the Green Room. Pretty good for that style of film

Book…everything I never told you. So sad, I enjoyed it despite it not bring my usual type of book and the characters being a little simple I suppose.

TV:first episode of West World 9/10 (robot cowboys!)
Film: Brooklyn 8.5/10 (understated, watery eye making stuff)
Book: Eileen by Ottessa Moshfegh 8/10 (great barrage of self loathing first person narrative. Makes up for slightly silly plot towards the end.)

Film - Yakuza Apocalypse - 6/10 - It’s ridiculous in a funny way but not that funny.

Book - His Bloody Project - 4/10 - Boring.

TV - I watched the first episode of Luke Cage but probably won’t watch more because Wor Lass has devoured the rest of the series on her own. That Marlon James documentary on BBC4(?) looked interesting but I will have to watch on iPlayer.

Sorry, I skipped the word Good in the title.

Bojack S2 - 8/10
Frost/ Nixon - 9/10
The Brief History of Seven Killings - 8/10

Police Academy…8/10
Whizzer & Chips album 1986…8/10
Secret Diary Of Adrian Mole Aged 13 3/4…8/10