What would you be if you were an animal other than a human? (polls, chat)

Reckon I’d be a decent pig. one of those big ones that just hangs around and has a name like ‘the chancellor’ or ‘the governor’ or something like that and stares people down at an activity farm. sort of mysterious bad rep for some past incident and visitors are encouraged not to go too near me.

• yeah can see that
  • i disagree

0 voters

Hippo

• Obviously
  • Not that

0 voters

I reckon I’d want to be a bird, flying looks fun. Nothing small enough to be easy prey, maybe a chunky crow or a peregrine falcon.

• I’m Like A Bird
  • Not on your Nelly

0 voters

One of the hibernating ones, I reckon.

3 Likes

Some kind of old, tired, yet still mischievous ape.

1 Like

donkey kong dj GIF

3 Likes

Exactly!

1 Like

Living the dream :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Having a nice doze under a tree or something at the zoo until a particularly obnoxious school trip comes past and then it’s shit-flinging time.

4 Likes

tuna

8 Likes

A slightly unkempt and ruffled owl

3 Likes

Grow big and fat, eat loads of delicious mercury, swim about a bit.

2 Likes

was going to say panda bear :panda_face:

makes terrible food choices so has to eat constantly. bit stupid. cuddly. pandas don’t hibernate though, so maybe has to be something else.

i guess there’s meant to be a poll

• panda
  • something else

0 voters

I would love to go with a cool wild animal of some sort, like an owl but if I’m being honest with myself I would almost certainly be a dog. One with a luxurious coat that people want to stroke because I LOVE having my head stroked. Being fed, sleeping… yep. Perfecto.

• A dog
  • I wanna, I wanna, I wanna be a dog.

0 voters

I’m not being all arrogant here and saying I would definitely have a luxurious coat, I would just aspire to have one. In reality i’d probably be a slightly odd wirey-haired dog with one long tooth and short stubby legs. A little funny-looking, but with a nice nature and a bit of character. The kind of dog that would frequent the pub a lot.

A bit like Ted from Mortimer and Whitehouse gone fishing comes to mind a bit :laughing:

4 Likes

Baby elephant

2 Likes

An Opossum so when people call me a possum I would get all haughty and say NO, OPOSSUM

1 Like

Yeah, I mean anyone not answering domesticated dog or cat here is lying. Imagine being a cat who can come and go as they please, sleep all day, not be preyed on, not have to worry about your next meal, be an utter dick if you feel like it and people find it amusing and part of your charm, and you can just choose to live with other humans if you feel like it.

Yeah flying and all that sounds nice but I’ll take a life of luxury please.

5 Likes

SLOTH

2 Likes

I would enjoy being a Kinkajou I think