What would you do if social norms didn't apply?

Would stop telling white lies entirely. “Sorry I’m late, I was playing Slay the Spire on the toilet and it was a lot more appealing than driving to work.” etc

4 Likes

Steal loads of stuff.

1 Like

Nev-

3 Likes

order a cappuccino around half twelve

2 Likes

mother in law does this. really dislike it

She’s a pioneer.

A lot of things I’d do probably only appeal to me because of the social norms against them, as soon as they become normal then they’re unexciting again. Stupid brains.

dress like I was in ABBA

1 Like

1 Like

Related to this, I’d have spoken up more to people being crappy on the other side of transactions when I worked in retail.

Absolutely not aimed at you or anyone that feels uncomfortable/doesn’t like small talk/just doesn’t feel like engaging etc - it’s hardly a requirement, and there’s plenty of decent reasons for keeping to yourself. But there was a very obvious subset (mostly rich boarding school students) that would just talk over you, stay on their call which made it impossible to actually communicate with them, never look you in the eye or treat you like a human; they may as well have been at a self-service till for all the difference my presence made. That sort of thing really pissed me off.

I’d probably masturbate a little more

All the way to climax? Or still hold off before but a little further?

Would probably vary it up, depending on mood

Thanks for letting me know

1 Like

Glad I could help

1 Like

Probably talk a lot less and ignore a load of people

“Did you have a nice weekend?”

“…”

3 Likes

Afternoon beers at work

Wanking in the office