What would you get from Domino's?

If you were getting one now.

I’d get a large Pepperoni Passion with extra sauce but I’d create it in the create your own bit so I could get it cheaper for collection and some potato wedges.

1 Like

pizza

17 Likes

Create your own margerita with pepperoni, tandoori chicken and meatballs, chicken kickers, wedges, cheesey garlic bread

1 Like

Large sizzler

Hawaiian. Extra pineapple, hold the ham

1 Like

Sorry, wrong thread

1 Like

Create your own, pepperoni, jalapenos, onions. Side order of antacids so I actually stand a chance of sleeping after promising myself I won’t eat the whole thing and then doing so anyway.

Carry On Mood GIF

2 Likes

Create your own large stuffed crust with tomato base, cheese and veggie pepperoni.

1 Like

Vegan pepperoni with double tomato sauce.

1 Like

can of coke

2 Likes

That cheeseburger pizza. Chicken kickers too. Cookies.

1 Like

The shits

10 Likes

Cheeseburger with a stuffed crust. Cheese and ham doughball things.

Why won’t you come on over, calories :notes:

10 Likes

Can’t believe Texas BBQ didn’t come up immediately. That’s the only thing they have that’s worth spending the money on imo. I delivered for dominoes for years and the smell of any dominoes other than texy barbs knocks me a bit sick these days.

Could murder a dominos now, haven’t eaten yet :sob: (have been unwell and just sleeping, and had a giant and late dinner). Would order a veggie pizza, potato wedges and a coke zero

Meteor with pineapple instead of bacon and Cheeseburger with extra red onion instead of gerkhins. And a few extra dips. Next few days sorted :+1:

Papa John’s phone number

2 Likes