What would you like to see Gregg Wallace track the manufacturing process of in an episode of Inside The Factory?

Personally, I think it would be interesting to see how cocaine goes coca leaves to a pub toilet.

4 Likes

Hairnets, to draw further attention to the fact they always make him wear one.

1 Like

malteser factory. reveal once and for all how they actually get the chocolate on to them.

3 Likes

I would like him to track the production of an episode of Inside The Factory

1 Like

Where he got the extra g in his name from

I added it on there myself? Oh that is laaaavely

5 Likes

One of the properly grim processed meat products. Pepperami or mattesons fridge raiders

1 Like

Supermarket sandwiches then I’d probably never eat one again

Tanks

…Because I want to see Cherry Healey trying out all the weapons and also remember how much Ruth Goodman enjoyed being driven around in one when they did tea (I think it was tea).

Fear

2 Likes

Fun

remember that jamie oliver thing where he showed some kids the absolute horrors of what went into a chicken nugget then asked who would still want to eat them and they all said yeah without hesitation?

great television

8 Likes

Good excuse to post this again. God I hate this man. So sorry Kermy…

1 Like

When was the last time you had a vienetta?

• Today
  • This week
  • This month
  • This year
  • Ten years
  • Twenty years
  • Never

0 voters

I can’t stand him so nothing, but if i had to pick something it would be kermitwormit’s life-size cardboard cut-out of him

Someone up above, and whether he does after all have a timetable directing acts of love

“ten years” makes it seem longer than it was but it wasn’t this year

1 Like

I didn’t realise how many he has done. Some good stuff here:

“Gregg is in Lowestoft at a frozen food factory where they produce one million potato waffles a day. Cherry learns about the different types of potatoes. Ruth finds out how the potato was popularised and meets one of the inventors of the potato waffle”

2 Likes