What's cup doc?

Cup audit.

Where bounce u keepin them hun?

Hanging on a plate rack or dresser? On a tree mug? In a cupboard? All three?

I have my favourite mugs hanging on the plate rack. Spare cups in the cupboard. And there’s another set hanging around in the side board thingy in the living room. Only like having what I need really but seems this isn’t the case with cups.

Absolutely scintillating thread this.

3 Likes

V nice thread title

3 Likes

Thank you, I appreciate your support

2 Likes

Tell you what? Plate racks are great.

The state of this. What a mess.

2 Likes

You inspired this thread actually

is that one of them there plate racks above the draining board jobs?

it’s very good

1 Like

I am honoured!

1 Like

No pics, but some in a cupboard and some on a mug tree (love a mug tree)

1 Like

i never fail to be amazed how many mugs are used by two people in one day in the house, day after day.

If by draining board you mean my floor then yes. I do put them back there when they’re still a bit wet actually.

Its above a weird shelf that also has hangy bits at the top just behind the cups so might look like it’s all one set up.

This

I literally never look in recipe books these days, tempted to give them to charity

1 Like

that is an interesting, novel and unpredicted setup.

that persiana book has got dead nice photos in it though eh

1 Like

Have never lived alone and had the chance to drive the way things are set out other than in my room (always lived with family or housemates) but the #1 reason I’m desperate to is to finally decorate and organise (primarily kitchen) stuff in my own home :pleading_face: (it would be heavily inspired by scandinavian and japanese minimal styles)

1 Like

I impulse bought the weird triangle shelf and its not really practical at all. I might get rid of it, y’know. Books and all.

Thank you for steering me towards this decision. I love getting rid of stuff.

I have a good plant that would go well on that.

1 Like

So, so, so dull. Mug tree is a good shout, I can never fit them all in. Never noticed that switch before either, might play with it later

1 Like