What's for lunch? #633771

I had a grilled mackerel salad and it was delicious. What are some other good strong fish flavours?

What you eatin hun

1 Like

About to have a mini mozzarella and pesto pizza with some salad I think, think there’s half a garlic baguette lurking as well.
Haven’t really eaten much in the last couple of days so don’t feel too bad about the heavy amount of carbs

Pot of fruit and a cake bar.

Had 2x black pudding sausage, 2x poached eggs, 2x hash browns and some tinned tomatoes for breakfast.

Leftover butternut squash curry and naan bread.

2 Likes

Veggie sausage sandwich
Haggis and black pepper (bottom of a big bag so very peppery, very good.

3 Likes

brunch tits. nice.

5 Likes

on pay day, I like to go to waitrose and get a packet of the 4.99 mild smoked salmon, stick the whole packet between two slices of bread, tin of mushroom soup, bowl of crisps, fanta.

ooooooof

today though I am having a felafel and hummus sandwich with tomato soup.

Went for a nice walk with some cheese sandwiches, a pack of crisps, and some Rolos

I had a tuna sandwich, it was nice and the whole process of making it went smoothly other than the part when I tried to open the tin with a garlic press instead of a tin opener.

1 Like

Hope you maintained your distance.

here he is, twenty salads and some himalayan soup incoming

2 Likes

Extra belegen Gouda, tomato and cucumber on light rye sourdough, with Tyrrells veg crisps on the side.

4 Likes

quorn crispy nuggets, brown rice, raw carrots, tomatoes, coriander and jalapeno hummus

Forced to have home-made lunches atm.

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

in your TMNT lunchbox? when does term start back up again?

1 Like

surely you can get nusa delivered? i’m almost disappointed.

I did have a lunchbox but it was transparent with no colourful characters tbf

I am the opposite of a foody