What's for lunch today, on this day of Tuesday which is kind of like a Monday (for some of us) ?

I’m having a cheese and onion toastie with mayo and English mustard inside, buttered on the outside. Tiny bit of salad on the side to cut through the richness.

I like to talk about food.

:sandwich::green_salad:

1 Like

Hello gnome,

Made a pasta bake from leftover bolognese. Loads of mozzarella. Was lovely thanks

2 Likes

Had left over veggie curry and cardamom rice. Half a yumnut for after. Couple of glasses of sweet sweet agua

1 Like

Evidence

6 Likes

Had some M&S cheese and chilli hot cross buns which had been in the freezer, toasted with avocado and poached egg. Really nice/10

6 Likes

Sounds yummy, thanks for sharing!

4(Possibly?) Bean Chili.

Had half a brownie and 10ish. Was gonna save other half til tonight but hankering chocolate.

1 Like

Not sure how it’s physically possible to eat half a brownie at a time.

This sounds excellent

1 Like

With great restraint and the promise of turning brownieless evenings into brownied evenings.

One of these, when I can be arsed to get out of bed

1 Like

Had some sausage tortellini

1 Like

I got an extra egg as well as R decided he doesn’t like poached eggs all of a sudden. His loss.

Heinz cream of tomato with 2 slices of toast

What a weird typo I did

1 Like

I put cheese and hot sauce on the scrambled eggs before eating.

3 Likes

Going to order in from the korean restaurant, my favourite spicy crispy tofu and noodles. They also do cans of sugar free tropical tango which I’m v excited about, I miss that drink

3 Likes

Any one else find the better and tastier their lunch is, the more they crave pudding?
When I eat misery soup it’s like, yeah I’m resigned to this boring lunch.

• Yes this is a natural phenomenon
  • Huh?
  • I always want pudding

0 voters

Now I want a cookie

I toasted some sourdough and put leftover butternut pasty filling on top. It was good.

No pictures.

2 Likes

Cheese sandwich, out of date sausage roll, crisps, easter egg (my boss said we could eat the ones that haven’t sold cause they cba reducing them!)

3 Likes

Homemade spicy potato leek soup

1 Like