Whats for lunch?

oooft, i might whip up one of these actually. sounds great.

Work at 5pm so lunch is turkey steaks just marinated for a bit in oil, Worcester sauce, garlic salt and pepper, some tiny new potatoes roasted in garlic butter, salad for Mrs Funkhouser, peas for me. Probably followed by some lemon drizzle cake. Crisps and pork scratchings at work for tea so making the most of lunch.

Today’s Tesco meal deal:

1 x vita Coco coconut water
1 x veggie deli sandwich
1 x eat natural bar

Swear they’re upping the amount of mayo and making the cheese thinner in that sandwich. Getting worse.

Wraps: spinach, harissa, yoghurt, sweet potato falafel and some egg white omelette because I had the whites left over from baking.
Crisps: those sensations wasabi and ginger ones.

4 Likes

The best of all the sanny-p’s too. Lovely stuff.

1 Like

i had a peanut butter bagel and a fruit smoothie. sorry everyone.

Katsu chicken curry w/ sticky rice in the work canteen, £4.

Got this in the end (and the waffle fries, cold again). Pretty decent.

1 Like

They have the recipe for it online so I make it at home too

I haven’t had any lunch because I went to the gym then had a meeting straight after, and now the canteen is closed. I realised I didn’t eat breakfast either, or dinner last night as I had band, or lunch yesterday, or breakfast. The last meal I ate was Monday evening. I don’t remember eating any food yesterday.

if I were you this would be me now

Just remembered I ate a Yorkie yesterday afternoon. This is why I’m still upright.

had kfc, they had the chicken back but no lettuce. something very funny going on there.