What's going to be 2016's dickhead halloween costume of choice?

this can also be the generic halloween thread if you want.

It’s going to be Trump, innit

Trump as a clown.

hahahahahahahahahaha fuck OFF!!! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Obviously that’s in horrifically bad taste. But the worst thing is they’re charging $70 for what I can assume only amounts to a gag, some rope and a wig

Balonz is halfway there

1 Like

Some sort of Harambe Clown.

1 Like

Harambe with a trump wig and clown make-up?

Slutty Boaty McBoatface

2 Likes

Trump mask, clown wig, gorilla hand holding a Farage pint, Purple trousers, Boris Johnson untucked shirt standing in front of flashing christmas lights.

This isn’t the ‘Guess @elthamsmateowen’s work outfit’ thread!!!

1 Like

Stag do is on the 29th. Birmingham is going to be full of Halloween cunts isn’t it? (Rather than just being full of cunts as it normally would)

1 Like

plus a pocket square

and a harley quinn jacket

Readying my slutty Ken Bone costume.

It’s more about hamfistedly sexifying unsexy things in order to get attention, I think. Seen a few guys dressed as sexy zombies in ripped t-shirts to show off their torsos, so it’s not gender-exclusive exactly. Sexy Spartans too, jfc.

It’s going to be Ched, isn’t it? And it’s going to be horrible to witness.

If you have a drink every time you see a girl dressed as harley quinn you’ll be dead by 8pm

When it’s time for Halloween, the staff from my dads hospital starts discussing about the theme and dress codes for party. Since they don’t get time from the hospital work these year they have decided to celebrate Halloween on their uniforms only along with the patients too to make them feel good.

1 Like