What's happening Wednesday? (A Wednesday Thread)

Please tell me more about this.

Day 5 of my holiday. May take a big walk with my headphones on. have some beer being delivered today. Rubbish sleep again.

I hope everyoneā€™s Wednesday is better than your respective Tuesday. ((((((hug)))))) x

3 Likes

Might put Life Metal on

4 Likes

Oh hey, hereā€™s a fun game we can all play with me today! I have a parcel supposedly arriving via Yodel today. Our house is hard to find, I know the delivery guys are all under a tonne of stress at the moment, but even in the before times Yodel have been unable to find us. Will I receive my parcel today?

(Note, I am in no way disparaging the delivery people, itā€™s just always a bit of a dice roll with Yodel)

• Parcel arrives!
  • No soup (parcel) for you!

0 voters

V saw it on tiktok. And we have LOADS of carrots. Basically you use peeler to cut carrots real thin and then marinade in honey, soy, paprika and some other stuffā€¦think you are supposed to use liquid smoke but we donā€™t have any then you oven them until crispy.

Seems a fun way to pass a while. I will let you know how they turn out!

6 Likes

Thoughts and prayers

3 Likes

Iā€™m BEING POSITIVE!

1 Like

Have to do my college exams at home today. Never done this before so Iā€™ll either faff about and fail miserably or Iā€™ll adapt well and pass with flying colours.

Will go for a quick walk before I start though.

I mean, I do love paying for things and then just having to cross my fingers to see if they ever turn up, so they are the perfect delivery service for me.

3 Likes

Hi FL! :wave:

not bad, bit groggy. tv was up half the night with a migraine.

little bit of work, little bit of vidya, go out for a bit of walk to get some air. masterchef 2nite.

i have just made a pot of coffee and i am drinking it and it is nice.

have a nice walk? walking is good and nice.

2 Likes

It used to be :frowning:

Biannual reminder of this masterpiece that involved no gates or locked anything

2 Likes

This is a great way of dealing with strā€¦

You said ā€˜walkā€™, didnā€™t you?

2 Likes

@anon89873996 If youā€™ve got the space in all senses, you could do some more of those landscapes you did in the art thread last month, those were awesome

2 Likes

God I donā€™t want to get up today :persevere:

Nice of Yodel to get the three members of 90s boyband Let Looseā€™s autographs for you: Laurence, Gareth and Phil.

2 Likes

Morning all!

Iā€™m doing a supermarket trip for supplies at some point.

The Child was up through the night and Wor Lass didnā€™t get to sleep until 3.00 so my house is going to be an utter laugh-fest today.

Hopefully making the saag tofu @laika posted the other day tonight.

2 Likes

:wave:

Morning.

2 Likes

Fucking hell, dontā€¦justā€¦donā€™t.

Slept badly, woke up at 6:30am. Days seem completely meaningless now.