What's on your walls?

Looks really cool!! Hope it eventually becomes available.

Recently bought this -

Just awaiting it’s arrival, it’s taking it’s time!! Also really want to find a MASSIVE print for the wall.

9 Likes

Ooo these are very cool!!

I like the freight train one with the graffiti on it. Who is it by?

Oh, the miniature carriages are awesome. I love stuff like that.

1 Like

that’s :100:

1 Like

got waaay too much stuff to put on our walls but went to a comics / zine fair at the weekend and just had to get this :slight_smile: was only a fiver for an A4 print and it combines two of my favourite things

12 Likes

I absolutely love this!

by this guy:

love his style, bought one of his comics too

2 Likes

Here goes…

All home design credit to Mrs Z.

20 Likes

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

That first one!!! I WANT THAT ON MY WALLS.

1 Like

Excellent stuff. That 3d fox is brilliant and of course the Idlewild poster is great too :grinning:

1 Like

Homemade with Washi tape

I got that for Mrs Z for our anniversary a few years ago. I’m sure it was considerably cheaper then.

1 Like

!!!

those sculpture things are amazing.

might have to get one.

Think I got that poster free at a gig way back - it’s a really nice design (shame the music was going waywards at the time!) It’s got a really bad Sons and Daughters promo photo on the back :slight_smile:

aren’t they just! We’ve got a paper cat from elsewhere sitting on a shelf as well.

is mrs z an interior designer??

No, but she’s got a serious flair for it!

yep - big fan also of the paint going up your stairs. bloody lovely.

2 Likes

Aye. If I were living in this place on my own (which I wouldn’t be, obviously - who can afford a house on their own!), then everything would probably still be beige and I’d just have naff music posters blu-tacked on the walls here and there, maybe with an occasional framed 12" cover.

I have opinions when she shows me stuff, but I can rarely find anything myself that fits.