What's on your walls?

So close!

5 Likes

Are you having a private moment with all those likes of yours? :wink:

OH, I see… HAHA, sorry, slow.

Not ‘close’ in that way you filthy minx! More the fact that it nearly spelt a naughty word (I’m such a child)

SURE SURE. Whatevs trevs.

These posters are mostly of gigs my friends and I have played. There’s a piece of art I bought in the art college here and also a postcard with my friend Muireann on it. The Radiohead poster is part of a series I did.

1 Like

What took you so long! I’ve been waiting for you Kallgeese! I expect to see your entire poster collection in here :smiley:

1 Like

There are hundreds of them! I was going to make a video but my room is in a bit of a mess at the moment. I might do a ‘Through The Keyhole’ video later this week.

Haha!! YES!! Do itttttt!

I’ll get the house tidied and then I’ll do it!

1 Like

I feel like ‘AL’ isn’t visible enough on the Radiohead one.

That said, I love that album, so I also vehemently disagree with the sentiment.

Thought it was a solid case of Emperor’s New Clothes tbh. Listened to it and went “This seriously can’t be the brilliant album everyone loves.” I think my permanent marker improved the cover somewhat.

1 Like

I recognise Kozik and Jacob Bannon (I think).

Each to their own. I think the strings in the second verse of Burn The Witch are one of my highlights of the last decade.

(I like all of your posters.)

1 Like

Yeah, it just never grabbed me. Maybe in the mists of the far future I’ll get it!

(Thank you!)

2 Likes

always reminded of spiderland by that beatles pic

3 Likes

Photos of friends and family.
A couple of pictures of Finland and Canada drawn by friends I met in those places.
Some twee bird/deer prints.

Reveal them to us!!

This is the level of twee…

11 Likes