What's one thing you always order with a takeaway but then eat barely any

Seaweed for me.

Prawn crackers. Usually eat them the next day.

3 Likes

I always eat everything.

16 Likes

Our local gives them free and hard same! Always a next day activity. Or I wait about three hours and then start idly dipping them in whatever sauce I got

2 Likes

Palak paneer is my go to Indian choice but the ratio of palak to paneer is never right for me. Always eat all the cheese and when I’m done I’m left with like a 3/4s full bowl of the sauce still.

1 Like

Chips. Nine times out of ten they’re soggy and shite. Still get them just in case.

4 Likes

Got an uneaten bag in front of me from tonight’s takeaway, this is exactly what will be happening with them

2 Likes

Wait, you people aren’t using prawn crackers as part of a Chinese food to mouth delivery system?

7 Likes

Why would I order something then not eat it?

3 Likes

Sometimes I order things with the intention of being tomorrow’s lunch. But yeah everything that arrives is getting in me eventually

2 Likes

Still haven’t recovered from the shock of finding out that it’s not even seaweed

The one we go to only does pancake rolls that annoyingly only come in quantities of 2 so one of them always gets wasted cos they taste shit the day after

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

It’s cabbage.

honestly, pizza.

I usually order a pizza takeaway meal mainly for the sides. the garlic bread and wings etc go immediately, and then I’m stuck with a pizza I don’t have room for that I’ll just eat sporadically over 2 days.

2 Likes

Sometimes I get a donner kebab and enjoy about half of it before I find it completely revolting. Not talking about proper ones.

1 Like

Rice

2 Likes

Ohh when I think of seaweed I’m thinking of Nori.

But yes whichever seaweed you mean that’s actually cabbage is odd they don’t just call it cabbage then.

I always do the latter

Reckon I could just eat seaweed for every meal. Tilty, send me yours.

2 Likes