Whats that word where hipsters love traditional tools/objects

doing my head in, know what I mean?

Like imagine a hipster designer drinking out of a mug that’s like a metal pot

Vintage? Retro? Authentic?

silly

It’s all of them but there’s a word for it

Artisan?

VINTAGE ORTON

I was going to go for artisan myself. As it’s suggests carving wooden birthing pools out of an oak tree using the bone of a dead chaffinch or something.

“It’s bread but it’s artisan because i’m using mum’s oven and charging you a tenner”

ugh ‘Artisanal’

That’s it. :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

yessssssssss

like when people use manual shavers instead of electric ones

This is artisan.
THIS is artisan.
THIS IS! ARTISAN!

“yeah i’ll take a small milk bottle, to have in”