What's The Cheapest Thing?

What’s the cheapest thing to have, say, 1kg of, or a bucket full?

“Air” excluded for being a silly answer. Lid can be prodived for said bucket.

Stones, they’re free.

sand/gravel from the beach? (not including the cost of getting to the beach, which for me would be £0)

@Antpocalypsenow @howtobealone

But if you bought a bucket full of sand/stones, how much would you expect to pay?

(In the ridiculous scenario of you needing a bucket of sand and unable to procure one)

if you’re absolutely insisting on it being something you have to pay for, maybe tap water?

It’s onions. Everything is onions.

1 x penny chew

EDIT: I have not read the OP.

that weighs a kilo?

i don’t think you’re taking this seriously at all…

Phew, thanks for pointing that out mate. See my original post.

sewage or some other form of waste.

like I’m pretty sure you could buy most of the toxic waste in the uk for like a tenner

apparently you can buy this massive bag of sand from wickes for £2.29

http://www.wickes.co.uk/Wickes-Building-Sand-Major-Bag/p/220129?CAWELAID=120135120000001386&CAGPSPN=pla&CAAGID=37524959812&CATCI=pla-253560858292&gclid=CJOz18yH1NQCFW0R0wod0k0Bfw&gclsrc=aw.ds

they almost certainly stole it from a beach, giving them a gross profit margin of £2.29 per bag.

Now establishing “bucket full” as the standard unit for this post. Just your bog standard 14 litre bucket, 99p at B&Q kinda bucket.

If B&Q are doing 2 for 1 on buckets then my answer would be “a bucket”.

10/10 my friend.

talk is cheap

who was the bloke who’s m4 bought 100 doors for a tenner or something and in the end had to offer the doors for free to whoever came round his place.

Thought that was the best lunch deal ever for a minute there

Actually oats are pretty cheap by the weight

How much would you expect to pay for a bucket of oats?

is it not illegal to take sand from the beach?