2 Likes

tropical session, eh? very cheeky.

1 Like

Mug that says “fuck off”

the cheek on that.

1 Like

FUCK OFF

4 Likes

2 former housemates of mine who were a couple had a really unflattering photo of them snogging printed on a mug, and put it in the regular circulation of mugs. first time I saw it I was like ‘LOL look at this! hahaha this is fucking great!’, but they looked quite upset and I think they were quite sincere about the mug.

3 Likes

one of them was the same guy who I almost had a fistfight with after he accused me of sabotaging his tomato plants in the back garden.

1 Like

My arse

1 Like

had some kind of willy soap once that you were supposed to put your willy in to clean it.

and a novelty thong that makes a goat noise

6 Likes

we’ve all been schooled in cheekiness

2 Likes

A life size cardboard cut out of Lembit Opik.

4 Likes

My old housemate was brought back a two foot long candle in the shape of a penis by one of his mates who was on a stag do. Weirdly he left it here when he moved in with his girlfriend.

2 Likes

Actually that’s the raffle prize sorted.

4 Likes

i’ve got a cock-shaped bottle opener. wonder how many entries in this thread will be cock-shaped

1 Like

Probably Vincent. Do you own your children?

If not then I had a glow in the dark condom once it was thick, like much much thicker than a balloon. Glowed right good though.

2 Likes

nandos oven mitt

10 Likes

I have a book called “the cheeky guide to Brighton” that I purchased 22 years ago when I first moved here and people still used books for that kind of thing

I imagine it’s no longer very useful

This is a superb joke.

Royle Family piggybank/swear box that I got for Christmas about 15 years ago from my mum with a picture of Jim Royle on it exclaiming ‘Swear box, my arse’

A friend made these for each of us one Christmas.

Front

Back

1 Like