What's the finest rack you've ever bigged up

very un-theo like response this

RadiantSelfreliantBuzzard-small

I thought about getting a Joseph Joseph drying rack but they’re not actually that nice.

Probably your mum’s

1 Like

I have a Joseph Joseph surface protector but the backing has come away. Piece of shit.

I have a Joseph Joseph chopping board set. It is unremarkable, which is good going for a chopping board set, like a football referee.

1 Like

Our Joseph Joseph food bin is quite good. Has a charcoal filter in the lid that’s probably a gimmick. 'er indoors keeps threatening to sew them into my pants.

1 Like

Got one of those filing index chopping board sets but I don’t eat flesh so the indexing is REDUNDANT

Yeah that’s what we’ve got I think. Only ever use the green and red ones tbh.

She was called …yeah, I’d better not

Weird name.

1 Like

This is the daddest of all dad jokes, I’m shook

Hi shook, I’m Epimer.

2 Likes

Bingo!

[pulls out bingo game card]

me, my parents and grandparents were eating in a restaurant a few weeks ago, and there was old timey farming tool stuff up on the walls. think flails, scythes, a pot for making booze etc. my grandma’s looking at them saying ‘oh I remember when we used to use those’ and then points out another thing and was like ‘oh we used to have those back when we were young!’.

it was a fucking spice rack. like just a bog standard spice rack like the one below. I literally replied with ‘oooooh a spice rack, woooow!’

2 Likes

I’m quite tense having read that there’s a brand called Joseph Joseph and people don’t think it’s taking the piss

This thread has made me realise it’s not Jospeh and Joseph. Their stuff always looks interesting but never worth the money. I quite wanted the folding chopping board they do to allow you to easily transfer your chopped items to a pan but never wanted it enough to pay for it.

Thanks for letting me know

I’m here for all your insomnia needs.