What's the furthest you've gone

For a sandwich?

• Never further than my house
  • Shop down the road (including down the road from your work)
  • Into town
  • To an out of town supermarket
  • To another town
  • Other (details please)

0 voters

What’s the furthest you’ve gone for a pint (or other sized container) of milk?

• Never further than my house
  • Shop down the road (including down the road from your work)
  • Into town
  • To an out of town supermarket
  • To another town
  • Other (details please)

0 voters

Feel free to add your own polls

Was glamping in the Malverns and went out to get breakfast which included a breakfast sandwich AND some milk.

Had no internet signal. Got lost. Someone was herding sheep down a country lane. Took me about an hour.

Great story.

I’ve probably travelled further but never just for a pint of milk

What’s the furthest you’ve gone to buy a pair of shoes?

• I make my own shoes in my house
  • Shop down the road
  • Into town
  • To the nearest big town/city
  • To another big town/city
  • Abroad

0 voters

Had to go to a specific shop at the far end of the nearest town to get lactose-free milk growing up but thankfully it’s much more common now.

I didn’t just go to New York to get a pastrami on rye from Katz’s Deli, but it was one of the reasons I went there. I’d go back for another one, too.

3 Likes

I once drove the long way back from Suffolk to Wigan via Sheffield so I could get a large Beres pork sandwich with stuffing and crackling

2 Likes

Not the number one reason (but actually yeah probably) that I kept going back to san sebastian was for basque cheesecake. Tbh the main reaspn i used to go to spaon was for Bugles. In both cases, they’ve been introduced over here and I’ve lost all interest and its ruined those destinations for me too.

Also, would go to the ends of the earth for a juicy peach.

2 Likes

Would also walk to bavaria and back for one of the bagel/pretzel hybrids they did. Good lord.

1 Like

Premier League Football GIF by KICK

3 Likes