Whats the least you've been in a country?

9 hours in Belgium, 6 of which was spent sleeping. Did get a waffle and a beer though.

Accidentally walked into Switzerland. Realised my error when I went to buy some cigs and they were really expensive, walked back to Germany

9 Likes

Singapore

Qatar, layover for a few hours. Could have said the same about England up until a few years ago

Belgium.

Flight had to take a detour there when it couldn’t land due to bad weather in Paris.

Stepped into South Korea for a few seconds while visiting the DMZ in North Korea.

spent 3 hours on a bus going through Albania, got out for 15-20 mins at a service station for a piss and to look around the shop. made a blog about it to prove that it totally counted towards my country total tho.

https://steadmanasshegoes.com/2014/10/01/balkans-2014-diary-5-5-the-time-i-technically-visited-albania-because-i-spent-15-minutes-at-a-motorway-service-station-there-somewhere-near-kukes/

oh, forgot about Vatican City but probably spent more than 3 hours there.

1 Like

Changed planes in Singapore’s lovely airport twice. Have spent less than 24 hours in Mexico, Slovakia, Panama and Vatican City.

So you spent some time in North Korea?

Yeah ^This
Never been further than passport control

Alright Tom Waits

1 Like

10 days.

You should rectify this sometime. It’s probably my favourite country of all.

Hong Kong and Dubai as changeovers on long-distance flights. I’ve traveled through Slovakia by train while asleep.

Have been to Italy for my hols since, but had a stopover in Rome airport in 2008. There was a Ferrari shop, a pizza stall and some ice cream places in the holding area we were in.

Hong Kong - a grand total of 2.5 hrs in transit across two journeys. Not sure if it counts if you stay airside though does it?

Driving from Athens to London, I went into Italy for about half an hour.

Went for a piss at a petrol station in Luxembourg.

1 Like

Went to Brazil for a couple of hours. Left Puerto Iguazu in Argentina in the morning, went over to see the Brazilian side of the Iguazu Falls for a bit then got the bus over to Asunción in Paraguay and made it to my nan’s house by teatime.

Same. It looked like a desolate wasteland won’t be going back. I actually really want to go back