What's the most boring TV show you've ever watched?

God, what a great design this is:

5 Likes

oh man these shows were weirdly boring too actually. Thunderbirds especially, so boring after the intro scene

1 Like

Longer than you’d think. I watched it all quite recently. Lovely from a nostalgia point of view, but I can’t see the kids of today being enthralled by increasingly sweaty puppets over the course of 50 minutes.

1 Like

I mostly remember a lot of shots of people being trapped under rocks, cut back and forth between them and mission control and whatever for ages and then eventually they send the rock digging thunderbird out

3 Likes

let me tell you I flippin’ loved Time Team as a child. Really sad to me what Tony Robinson has become

1 Like

just a bit of a melt

3 Likes

Time Team came to my hometown digging up a skeleton in some guy’s garden, everybody said Tony stank of weed

7 Likes

Big Brother. Was looking for a photo of them looking bored in it but it’s all just logos and ‘where are they now?’

What a fucking waste of time.

The Romans had TV? How the fuck old are you?

7 Likes

Bake off the professionals was pretty dire. Just a load of incomprehensible faffy nonsense,

4 Likes

@Mert check this joker out

1 Like

Snooker :sleeping:

Sounds like a joyless existence but hey, not everyone call be cool dudes like us

1 Like

:weary: :sob:

1 Like

sorry, I watched them a lot too but you know in your heart they were boring

They were viscerally thrilling in a way that still affects me (and haunts me in some cases) to this day

1 Like

Then I guess there’s nothing more to say.

Good luck to you.

And to you, my dear

1 Like

Look at it!

1 Like

Ant, have you watched the final Captain Scarlet episode recently enough to find it utterly bizarre and harrowing?