What's the most embarrassing email address / username you've ever had?

I remember back in my late 20s signing up to a dating site and it being the first time I hadn’t just gone for the meaningless ma0sm because I didn’t want it traceable to everything else I had online (i.e. DiS).

Ended up just putting the name of my band and “man” on the end of it. Whenever I think back and remember doing it I always cringe. Just feels like the stupidest username I could think of.

Aside from that it’s always been my name, never really did the whole kooky username thing.

Misshottie_46

9 Likes

Babylon 5 related

2 Likes

Building up quite the collection of clips of streamers saying “Bumsnogger” after subscribing to them on my regrettable Twitch username

5 Likes

had an email address that was coal_jaymber which i kept using long after my nu-metal phase. think my amazon account is still connected to it

6 Likes

please don’t hack my amazon account btw

You look good for 74 tbf

1 Like

Alex_jaime_musique@hotmail.com

A Radiohead lyric one. And not even a good Radiohead lyric.

Current.

My first one on old DiS.

2 Likes

I pronounce it ‘Par-Seph-Ony’, FYI

Yknow, when I’m telling my friends about you

Years ago I won a website’s fantasy basketball challenge and changed my team name to Team Billy Corgan upon victory. No regrets.

Only good things, I hope!

one of my first email addresses was an nme.com email address. Embarrassing enough. I can’t remember the reason but around the time, I used to say “come on!” quite a lot, as an expression of approval. So my email address was comeonandy@nme.com

Which in hindsight made it sound like I wanted people to jizz on me.

15 Likes

haha, of course, haha

1 Like

same

not sure if it’s a good or bad lyric, tho

it just sounded very emo

1 Like

Not email but my AOL log in was something like fireclaw

1 Like

Napsterminator

1 Like