What's the most obscure thing you've battered?

“…and I would have gotten away with it every day, if it weren’t for that pesky meddling Jamie Oliver.”

2 Likes

looks awful.

also want it.

1 Like

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

His excuse was that he was talking about beating her at table tennis!

always thought it was funny when he was banging on about turkey twizzlers or whatever being bad for kids while were all basically injecting batter

jesus holy hell mother mary and joseph what is that absolute monstrosity

1 Like

Mark Lanegan: “The fake tough guy drummer from Trail of Dead”
Nick Oliveri: “Damn that was calculated!”

has anyone battered a pie roll yet? must be on the cards

Never seen these before.
Would eat.

1 Like

eesh

*carbs

Many many years ago after a big night out i ordered a cheeseburger from the chippie outside Buchanan Street underground. Readers, the actual burger inside the bun was battered :nauseated_face:

I had a battered sausage about 3 hours ago! From the chippy next to Greta Park in Hedge End @anon34135029!

Only thing I’ve battered is my mental health

1 Like

Standard

2 Likes

I don’t think I even ate it I was that appalled

If it’s the place I think you mean then I know (read: was in the same year at school as someone in) the family that owns it. Do you want me to have a word?

Nvm

Should’ve gone to Codfather by the Peter Cooper Roundabout, they’ll make you a sausage you can’t refuse

1 Like

Can’t believe I try to bust out my connections to impress leafy and it turns out it’s the one person in Scotland who’ll admit to voting Tory

3 Likes

Oh that’s a good shout, but drove mummikins to the bank a few doors down so got em while I waited

Heard Codfather people also own another local one, but can’t remember which one it is :joy: