What's the most stacked line up for a gig you've been to?

Seeing that Coheed and Cambria, Thrice and Touche Amore are going on tour together in the UK, what line up had the most stacked bill for a gig you’ve went to? Festivals or one off special gigs like the Hyde Park shows do NOT count, try keep it as a regular tour

Went to a show once which had a line up of Full of Hell, Code Orange Kids (before they turned utterly embarrassing) and Circle Takes The Square playing. That was pretty great

5 Likes

That Fucked Up / Titus Andronicus / Metz tour is one I always think about

7 Likes
8 Likes

Immediately came to mind, although TA were very off form at the show I saw

1 Like

Probably one of the old NME tours

5 Likes

Mogwai
Broadcast
Gorkys Zykotic Mynci
Pavement

NME night at the Astoria
23 January 1997

24 Likes

Think I went to all of them

5 Likes

Slipknot, Slayer, Mastodon, Hatebreed

5 Likes

Saw a run of Godspeed, Liars, Beach House, Swans, Grinderman and Portishead at this. Could have seen Caribou after Portishead but I was too drunk and needed to be taken home.

9 Likes

Yeah was gonna day 2005, on how “stacked it is” rather than quality

1 Like

Gallows, Every Time I Die and Rolo Tomassi touring Academy sized venues in 2009 (I think) was a pretty big deal for me at the time.

2 Likes

This would be one of mine but even though I got in at about half seven Mastodon had already played and Hatebreed were already halfway through their set.

That 2001 lineup is…something.

1 Like

I think they were having travel issues, I seem to remember them being late to the one in Manchester and being a bit grumpy cause of it

Never went but I do remember seeing Lorde’s US leg of the Melodrama tour had Run The Jewels and Mitski supporting. All 3 of those artists’ most recent albums were my favourite of theirs so would’ve loved to have gone.

2 Likes

Radiohead South Park show in Oxford

Radiohead
Supergrass
Beck
Humphrey Littleton
Sigur Ros
(And Hester Thrale and The Rock of Travolta)

10 Likes

Went to the leeds met one

Went to the Brighton date of that. Was pretty special.

Rolo Tomassi/Fucked Up/ The Bronx was fairly stacked too.

3 Likes

Stereolab supported by Yo La Tengo and Tortoise

10 Likes

Converge/Integrity/Coliseum was great
Crash of Rhinos/Algenernon Cadwallader/1994!/Well Wisher
Cult of Luna/Isis touring together - Celestial/The Beyond era
Cult of Luna/Dillinger/Beecher

all pretty decent for normal gigs

5 Likes