What's the most surprised you've ever been by a surface

For me, the most surprised I’ve ever been by a surface was when I stepped into a wrestling ring for the first time (not to fight, but to get my photo taken with whichever member of The Legion of Doom wasn’t dead at the time). I was expecting it to be like a bouncy castle or a trampoline or something cos wrestling is fake, but boy was that a hard surface. A really, really hard surface. I was surprised!

What’s the most surprised you’ve ever been by a surface?

3 Likes

I’m also looking for stories about you being surprised by materials

When I stepped on that glass floor near the top of the Blackpool tower and didn’t plummet to my death

It was a pleasant surprise

2 Likes

Thanks for the clarification, I’ve abandoned my original reply

1 Like

Does it count when you go to walk on a non moving escalator and your body expects more movement but it isn’t there and you are surprised even though you know you shouldn’t be?

5 Likes

can we see the picture of you and road warrior animal please @Joke

I am really trying to make this thread a success for you because I believe it deserves it

1 Like

probably the surface of the earth, quite outstanding isn’t it

2 Likes

Probably the surface pleasantries of the local mum’s facebook page, all snakes hun x

4 Likes

Many different textures!

2 Likes

is he in the armour or a ribera steakhouse jacket, are you in armour, are you a road warrior now, so many questions

2 Likes

Animal surfaces:
Snake skin - very smooth, very muscular
Chimp’s hand - genuine shock at the strength and power. Actually quite scary

1 Like

Gordon brown - texture like sun!

8 Likes

Yes

It is presumed lost, I’m hoping my mum still has it somewhere, next time I see her (probs in 2021 at this rate) I’m gonna look through all the family photos and fingers crossed it’ll be in there. Also have a photo with the fake Undertaker from the same night.

1 Like

Ffs I didn’t even think of that

That is definitely the most surprised I’ve ever been by a surface, yes

1 Like

Ohhhhhh what a rushhhhhh

2 Likes

I tell you what surface I’m not surprised by and that’s Mars. We simply know too much about it.

7 Likes

He was in the armour, and yes you can now refer to me as Road Warrior Jook

1 Like