0 voters

Shampoo

• 50p-£2
  • £2-£5
  • £5-£8
  • £8-£12
  • More

0 voters

Please add your own polls. Keep it light though eh? What people spend their money on is their own business.

I’m coming round to the idea that cheap jeans are a false economy and I might get a really fancy pair next time

thanks for reading

6 Likes

Never spent more than about £30/35 on jeans but like the idea of some lasting, like… 20 years

Feel like even cheap jeans used to last me forever and now they get misshapen really easily
Probs because I’ve started buying stretch denim ones and my bums got bigger too

1 Like

Can someone do a poll for slippers please. I’m trying to figure out what a reasonable to spend on a new pair.

Don’t… This is my private shame.

Got a pair of Giessweins on order for the wife as a surprise at the moment after she destroyed her Campers in under five months.

2 Likes

Slippers

• £5-£10
  • £10-£15
  • £15-£20
  • £20-£30
  • More

0 voters

less

4 Likes

Never worn slippers in my life

6 Likes

I thought this and got mugged off with some more expensive ones that now have a hole in the crotch the same as all the cheap rubbish ones i bought.

3 Likes

A slice of toast

• 20p - £1
  • £1 - £2
  • £2 - £3
  • £6.50

0 voters

haha, mug

When I worked for redacted slipper company I used to get a lot of old blokes on sm complaining that ASDA did slippers for £5
How do you even answer that, go there then?

3 Likes

A 440ml can of wanker beer

• £1-2
  • £2-3
  • £3-4
  • £4-5
  • £5-6
  • £6 or more

0 voters

Yeah that’s always been my response when that’s come up in shops and pubs I’ve worked in.

4 Likes

I always buy nice jeans but always in the sale - so stuff like Nudie and Edwin when they’re down to £50/60 instead of £120+

Bottle of wine

• < £5
  • £5 - £6
  • £6 - £7
  • £8 - £9
  • £10 - £15
  • £15+

0 voters

The key is just getting whatever’s best/on offer that’s now under a tenner

2 Likes

Second cheapest option obv

1 Like

Yeah, anything over £10 is my absolute cut off (though very rarely go above £8). Just a mental block on going into double digits, seems overly decadent.

1 Like