What's the worst return on an investment you've made?

12 Likes

About 10 years to a message board

20 Likes

Which one?

7 Likes

Love posts like this. Just cannot get enough of this type of content.

3 Likes

Marriage (or indeed, almost every relationship I’ve ever had)

2 Likes

I knew those long days with the speed trap on the A38 would come good eventually.

1 Like

I’ve parked in the correct permitted area for my flat but the back wheel is ever so slightly on the single yellow line. If I get fined I guarantee to do exactly the same as our plucky protagonist here

2 Likes

This guy is a major bellend.

5 Likes

I promoted gigs for ages so probably some of those

2 Likes

Many years ago some people wanted me to get some weed (well I think it would have been some shitty soap) and I covered them and gave the guy £90 and then never saw him again. He had been to prison and scared me so I never did anything about it.

1 Like

Not really an investment but I dread to think how much my old CD collection cost to put together. Sold the lot a couple of years back for about £150.

1 Like

But falling in love with all that music in the meantime? Priceless.

2 Likes

Great post:

10 Likes

This bit:

1 Like

Guaranteed a band £200 plus a hotel room, paid the venue £250, the support band £50, three people turned up :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Wasn’t there a guy/band who tried to pull a stunt like this off, nationally, a few months ago?

Really wish I still knew that guy. Tempted to find him on LinkedIn and ask about his latter-day wheeling and dealing.

Came here to post CD collection.

Any facebook sponsored post