What's Their Best Song? #10: Nirvana

Hello. We all love voting and ranking stuff, right? So let’s do it with some artists’ back catalogues. This will be a series of threads (unsure of timeframe etc at the moment) so if you don’t like an artist then don’t you worry your sweet ass, another will be along soon after. This time we’ll be voting on songs by NIRVANA

HOW IT WORKS

So, voting will be similar to ones I’ve done before. You have 10 points to distribute however you like, across the entirety of the artist (Nirvana in this case)‘s entire catalogue of songs. Album tracks, singles, b-sides, whatever you like, if I can google it and verify that it’s by them then it can get points. You can give all 10 points to one song or 1 point to 10 songs or anything in between. I’ll then calculate the points totals and do a results thread where the boards’ favourite song by whoever the subject is will be revealed.

:rotating_light: PLEASE DM ME TO VOTE, VOTES POSTED IN THE THREADS WILL NOT BE COUNTED :rotating_light:

Any questions? Thought not, let’s get going!

General chat is encouraged, obviously.

2 Likes

kurt cobain nirvana GIF

5 Likes

Just going to kingmaker ‘Beans’.

This post paid for by PROF$.

5 Likes

oh YES

be still my teenage heart

4 Likes

I want to kingmake the guitar tone during the final chorus of Serve the Servants

3 Likes

Kingmakering You Know You’re Right is it? I think it might be!

10 Likes

INrvana!

2 Likes

10 points - About A Girl (Puddle of Mudd version)

15 Likes

Are covers allowed? A few great ones on unplugged

Umpire rules:

YES

None better than the best Nirvana songs, though.

This, but Aneurysm

7 Likes

Spoiler alert… where did you sleep last night would be in my top ten probably.

2 Likes

Can see this being a list of ten. Too many I will struggle to abandon.

1 Like

I would imagine yes, because Nirvana recorded them and they were released officially.

I mean it’s a great cover but still I couldn’t take it over my faves from the main albums. If I were doing a bigger list it’s there but I can definitely pick 10 tracks I love more by the band themselves.

Aneurysm is definitely on the list.

4 Likes

I only like about 5 of their songs, am I allowed to vote?

(just kidding I already have done)

Oooh, this could be a good one. That’s my weekend’s listening sorted then

1 Like

That was my first thought too, as it is their best song

2 Likes