What's Their Best Song? #16: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL 🎄 🎁

Hello. We all love voting and ranking stuff, right? So let’s do it with some artists’ back catalogues. This will be a series of threads (unsure of timeframe etc at the moment) so if you don’t like an artist then don’t you worry your sweet ass, another will be along soon after. This time we’ll be voting on CHRISTMAS SONGS

HOW IT WORKS

So, voting will be similar to ones I’ve done before. You have 10 points to distribute however you like, across the entirety of the artist (any and all Christmas songs in this case)‘s entire catalogue of songs. Album tracks, singles, b-sides, whatever you like, if I can google it and verify that it’s by them then it can get points. You can give all 10 points to one song or 1 point to 10 songs or anything in between. I’ll then calculate the points totals and do a results thread where the boards’ favourite song by whoever the subject is will be revealed.

:rotating_light: PLEASE DM ME TO VOTE, VOTES POSTED IN THE THREADS WILL NOT BE COUNTED :rotating_light:

Any questions? Thought not, let’s get going!

General chat is encouraged, obviously.

8 Likes

Please do not be a Malcolm and ask me to define ‘Christmas song’, you all know what I mean and what one is, let’s keep it common-sensible.

2 Likes

Can we post suggestions, to jog people’s memories?

Are we basing it on the actual song or the specific version of the song?

1 Like

Can do, people do in all the other WTBS threads.

The actual song, all different versions of a single song will be rolled into one.

1 Like

Oooh, that makes things interesting because there are some great and terrible versions of the same song out there.

2 Likes

Oh I know

christmas wink GIF by Coca-Cola Deutschland

1 Like

Really great original Xmas songs could and should do well.

Going to Kingmaker Michael Buble’s - All I Want For Christmas Is You

1 Like

I’ve went with my heart and kingmakered a song from my favourite film

Now that my votes are in, I’ve got to say, it feels like Christmas

1 Like

Just glorious

9 Likes

Best video and a very very good song

4 Likes

Die Hard

13 Likes

How about carols that have two different tunes ie In the Bleak Midwinter?

Wonder if it will be a Darlene 1-2. Definitely going high in my votes

1 Like

White Winter Hymnal from the movie ‘Meet The Coopers’

1 Like

One title - one entry

Now which of these gems am I going to kingmaker…

11 Likes

I don’t like it, but I’ll have to go along with it.

5 Likes