What's Their Best Song? #18: Neil Young

Hello. We all love voting and ranking stuff, right? So let’s do it with some artists’ back catalogues. This will be a series of threads (unsure of timeframe etc at the moment) so if you don’t like an artist then don’t you worry your sweet ass, another will be along soon after. This time we’ll be voting on songs by NEIL YOUNG

HOW IT WORKS

So, voting will be similar to ones I’ve done before. You have 10 points to distribute however you like, across the entirety of the artist (Neil Young in this case)‘s entire catalogue of songs. Album tracks, singles, b-sides, whatever you like, if I can google it and verify that it’s by them then it can get points. You can give all 10 points to one song or 1 point to 10 songs or anything in between. I’ll then calculate the points totals and do a results thread where the boards’ favourite song by whoever the subject is will be revealed.

:rotating_light: PLEASE DM ME TO VOTE, VOTES POSTED IN THE THREADS WILL NOT BE COUNTED :rotating_light:

Any questions? Thought not, let’s get going!

General chat is encouraged, obviously.

4 Likes

Neil Young Chickens GIF by Farm Aid

2 Likes

Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

2 Likes

CSNY and/or Springfield stuff included if it’s credited to Neil?

Yeah why the fuck not

1 Like

Season 6 What GIF by The Office

YES

1 Like

HOW DO I DECIDE?!

CRISIS!!!

1 Like

Ah Jesus Christ.

This Post Paid For By PROF$.

8 Likes

Oh boy

10pts to rocking in the free world, Glastonbury version, pls

7 Likes

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck this’ll be tough

3 Likes

At least I haven’t had time to fully fall for Tonight’s the Night yet, saves me from having to consider that too much!

1 Like

Going to have to be ten points for ‘Don’t Cry’ from Eldorado isn’t it.

This Post Paid For By PROF$.

2 Likes

1 point for each chorus

2 Likes

One of the most tedious things I’ve ever watched. Christ knows what it was like live

1 Like

it was a great bit, imo

He kept on rockin’ in the free world, true to his word.

1 Like

I think this is potentially even tougher than Bob.

1 Like

Look out, mama, there’s a WTBS coming up the river

3 Likes