What's Their Best Song? #18: Neil Young

ah geez

4 Likes

perfect song :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Only know a couple of his albums but might still vote anyway

Sorry everyone.

Have been looking to get into more of his stuff for ages though, so looking forward to hearing about all the random b-sides and outtakes you guys pretend exist

3 Likes

Honestly prefer these threads when there’s lots of people voting even if they don’t know the artist that well

8 Likes

Yeah the more the merrier imo.

6 Likes

Very unfair to ask someone to do this imo.

7 Likes

You’re welcome!

1 Like

Can’t wait for @Kallgeese to kingmaker Wonderin’ off Everybody’s Rockin’ or something from Trans

Done. A 6, a 2 and another 2.

Now to avoid listening to him until the results, lest i forgot like 15 classics.

I’m not as up on Neil as many on here but still a pretty big fan. When I was dancing around him years ago nibbling at this and that there were some songs that made me go holy shit and this was one of them

something so dreamy about these lines

Before that moment you touched my lips
That perfect feeling when time just slips
Away between us on our foggy trip

Holy shit!

2 Likes

it’s annoying because I want to choose something interesting, but After the Gold Rush is actually one of the most perfect songs ever, so - time to be basic!

3 Likes

Sorry to be a pain Funky, but I’ll be needing at least twenty points to dish out here. If you could skim a few off some of these other dweebs and send them my way that’s be great.

7 Likes

I’m gonna play a different game. It’s called What’s Their Song? #1 Neil Young and it’s will feature just me trying to work out if I know any Neil Young songs.

@neilyoung deserves 50, at least

3 Likes

Fuck, absolutely rumbled. (Was thinking of doing it for ‘Shots’.)

This Post Paid For By PROF$.

1 Like

This is the hardest one yet. There’s at least one song from six different decades that need at least one point, with several realistically needing a kingmaking.

Fuck, this will be tough!

I will defend some of Trans to my death!

6 Likes

can’t wait to get stuck into the Spotify playlist for this!

6 Likes

I only chose Neil to fuck with @myyada tbh

2 Likes