What's Their Best Song? #4: Madonna

Hello. We all love voting and ranking stuff, right? So let’s do it with some artists’ back catalogues. This will be a series of threads (unsure of timeframe etc at the moment) so if you don’t like an artist then don’t you worry your sweet ass, another will be along soon after. This time we’ll be voting on songs by MADONNA

HOW IT WORKS

So, voting will be similar to ones I’ve done before. You have 10 points to distribute however you like, across the entirety of the artist (Madonna in this case)‘s entire catalogue of songs. Album tracks, singles, b-sides, whatever you like, if I can google it and verify that it’s by them then it can get points. You can give all 10 points to one song or 1 point to 10 songs or anything in between. I’ll then calculate the points totals and do a results thread where the boards’ favourite song by whoever the subject is will be revealed.

:rotating_light: PLEASE DM ME TO VOTE, VOTES POSTED IN THE THREADS WILL NOT BE COUNTED :rotating_light:

Any questions? Thought not, let’s get going!

General chat is encouraged, obviously.

10 Likes

Awww, I spent all last night working out which Kate Bush song I’d pick (I’ve done so. 8 points to [REDACTED], and 1 each to [REDACTED] and Hounds of Love

1 Like

This is extremely very difficult, way too many bangers to choose from… and I don’t really much rate anything she did after Vogue either

1 Like

KINGMAKERED!

Randy Savage Yes GIF by WWE

8 Likes

Reckon the Immaculate Collection is the best greatest hits album that exists.

19 Likes

Really trying to think of a better one but you’re actually 100% correct here.

1 Like

This is a very difficult one as well.

Oh, a question here Funkman, are you going to include remixes under votes for the original song?

This post paid for by PROF$.

Very nearly did but then remembered something else I wanted to throw votes at, so I had to split it down. Too many bangers, she’s just got too many!

Just one song I like above the others I know by her, and thought it might not do so well.
Plus, seems good craic to kingmaker I guess.

Yeah it’ll all get lumped in together for I am lazy and reckless.

For the first two of these I had a kingmaker-only policy, I hugely endorse it for fun purposes

3 Likes

YESSSSSSSSSSSS

This post paid for by PROF$.

1 Like

Probably the ideal reason to go down that route, tbf

1 Like

^this

& it doesn’t even have Dress You Up on it

1 Like

I might have to do one of these this time round, let’s seee…

I’m sure this has been asked about 100 times already, but how do you DM a private profile? Thanks

Who is this, apart from a young Holly from Red Dwarf alongside some speccy nerd and a merged version of Ant and Dec?

Go to your messages

New message

Add recipient

Ha ha, the literal Kingmaker

2 Likes

As a speccy nerd, I would like this comment stricken from the record.

2 Likes