What's Their Best Song? #6: Prince

Hello. We all love voting and ranking stuff, right? So let’s do it with some artists’ back catalogues. This will be a series of threads (unsure of timeframe etc at the moment) so if you don’t like an artist then don’t you worry your sweet ass, another will be along soon after. This time we’ll be voting on songs by PRINCE

HOW IT WORKS

So, voting will be similar to ones I’ve done before. You have 10 points to distribute however you like, across the entirety of the artist (Prince in this case)‘s entire catalogue of songs. Album tracks, singles, b-sides, whatever you like, if I can google it and verify that it’s by them then it can get points. You can give all 10 points to one song or 1 point to 10 songs or anything in between. I’ll then calculate the points totals and do a results thread where the boards’ favourite song by whoever the subject is will be revealed.

:rotating_light: PLEASE DM ME TO VOTE, VOTES POSTED IN THE THREADS WILL NOT BE COUNTED :rotating_light:

Any questions? Thought not, let’s get going!

General chat is encouraged, obviously.

4 Likes

It’s ‘17 Days’.

/EndThread.

This post paid for by PROF$.

6 Likes

12 Likes

Nothing compares to you

Is it all songs written by Prince or songs released by Prince as Prince?

2 Likes

5 Likes

Also this one’s mega, mega difficult

3 Likes

Oh god, I’m going to have to retreat to the mountains to ponder this one. See you all in a few years

1 Like

Wow, this is going to need some thinking!

easy

1 Like

That’s The Commodores

5 Likes

That’s a thinker. He finally clicked during the first lockdown and I listened to him loads, but nothing since.

Time to revisit.

Might kingmaker ‘Batdance’, might not.

1 Like

alright Little Simz

Hard to think of one.

I was gonna, on the basis that no other squares on here would vote it. Now I know there’s at least one other intellectual about there isn’t the need for it.

Over My Head Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

3 Likes

I might not.
Might go for ‘Party Man’ instead :wink:

Incredible gif

2 Likes

Might kingmaker ‘Feel U Up (Long Stroke)’. Or ‘Rearrange’. Or ‘Purple Music’.

Wait, no, the twenty minute version of ‘America’!

This post paid for by PROF$.

5 Likes