What's Their Best Song? #7: Beyoncé

Hello. We all love voting and ranking stuff, right? So let’s do it with some artists’ back catalogues. This will be a series of threads (unsure of timeframe etc at the moment) so if you don’t like an artist then don’t you worry your sweet ass, another will be along soon after. This time we’ll be voting on songs by BEYONCÉ

HOW IT WORKS

So, voting will be similar to ones I’ve done before. You have 10 points to distribute however you like, across the entirety of the artist (Beyoncé in this case)‘s entire catalogue of songs. Album tracks, singles, b-sides, whatever you like, if I can google it and verify that it’s by them then it can get points. You can give all 10 points to one song or 1 point to 10 songs or anything in between. I’ll then calculate the points totals and do a results thread where the boards’ favourite song by whoever the subject is will be revealed.

:rotating_light: PLEASE DM ME TO VOTE, VOTES POSTED IN THE THREADS WILL NOT BE COUNTED :rotating_light:

Any questions? Thought not, let’s get going!

General chat is encouraged, obviously.

Just to add to this one that DESTINY’S CHILD SONGS WILL ALSO COUNT.

3 Likes

/thread

9 Likes

YUP

Might give all 10 points to the Christmas song Destinys Child did

4 Likes

Fuckin’ yesss

1 Like

More like

Why wasn’t this played at Glastonbury? FUCKIN WHY???

1 Like

Set was still pure chefs kiss though!

Nah it was bobbins there were needless covers for starters and a confused Tricky and it were a bit cold. That Coachella set though oooof.

Tempted to give the full ten to “Can’t Pay My Automo-BILLS!”

2 Likes

A bug a boo a bugaboo

2 Likes
  • cracks knuckles *
1 Like

Penciling this in for my post festival comedown day on Thurs. Gonna vote so hard it’ll be talked about for years to come

4 Likes

Surfbort x10

My voting is also called

3 Likes

Oooh

2 Likes

Came into this thread all ready to kingmaker Countdown and now you’re telling me destiny’s child songs count too and my plans lie in tatters

Gonna kingmaker the one with Matthew Marsden as a protest

Tricky was v. wtf

For me it’s between these two absolute classic masterpieces from the self titled album

1 Like

I think this might be my favourite flip between this and XO but since this lacks a sample of Shuttle Crash I think it edges it.

2 Likes