What's Their Best Song? #8: R.E.M.

Hello. We all love voting and ranking stuff, right? So let’s do it with some artists’ back catalogues. This will be a series of threads (unsure of timeframe etc at the moment) so if you don’t like an artist then don’t you worry your sweet ass, another will be along soon after. This time we’ll be voting on songs by R.E.M.

HOW IT WORKS

So, voting will be similar to ones I’ve done before. You have 10 points to distribute however you like, across the entirety of the artist (R.E.M. in this case)‘s entire catalogue of songs. Album tracks, singles, b-sides, whatever you like, if I can google it and verify that it’s by them then it can get points. You can give all 10 points to one song or 1 point to 10 songs or anything in between. I’ll then calculate the points totals and do a results thread where the boards’ favourite song by whoever the subject is will be revealed.

:rotating_light: PLEASE DM ME TO VOTE, VOTES POSTED IN THE THREADS WILL NOT BE COUNTED :rotating_light:

Any questions? Thought not, let’s get going!

General chat is encouraged, obviously.

11 Likes

oh no, this is going to be the most difficult thing I’ve ever had to do in my life

13 Likes

Immediately stressed by this.

2 Likes

YOU’RE WELCOME

4 Likes

Just did a quick shortlist of songs that I absolutely have to give a point to. There are thirty-six of them.

15 Likes

No idea of the deadline on this one tbh. You’ll probably have over a week.

1 Like

Might give the big numbers to SHP

3 Likes

Gonna deduct nightswimming marks for not really featuring the whole band

Might kingmaker Lotus

1 Like

5 for cuyahoga and don’t go back to Rockville I reckon

1 Like

Ah jaysus lads.
cancels all plans

1 Like

:+1:

Fucks sake, @Funkhouser.

10 points to Radio Song it is

1 Like

Sad A Christmas Story GIF by filmeditor

5 Likes

Man this is going to be fun

1 Like

oh man i’ve already done barely any work today

4 Likes

My thought process is: if I pick good songs, I’ll have a nagging doubt that I picked the wrong songs. This avoids that issue by 100% guaranteeing that I did so.

I…see.

3 Likes

i’m only really into a handful of albums and only picking songs from those. but i’ve just written down a preliminary list from those and it’s 15 songs ffs.

1 Like
7 Likes