What's Their Best Song? #9: Taylor Swift

Hello. We all love voting and ranking stuff, right? So let’s do it with some artists’ back catalogues. This will be a series of threads (unsure of timeframe etc at the moment) so if you don’t like an artist then don’t you worry your sweet ass, another will be along soon after. This time we’ll be voting on songs by TAYLOR SWIFT

HOW IT WORKS

So, voting will be similar to ones I’ve done before. You have 10 points to distribute however you like, across the entirety of the artist (Taylor Swift in this case)‘s entire catalogue of songs. Album tracks, singles, b-sides, whatever you like, if I can google it and verify that it’s by them then it can get points. You can give all 10 points to one song or 1 point to 10 songs or anything in between. I’ll then calculate the points totals and do a results thread where the boards’ favourite song by whoever the subject is will be revealed.

:rotating_light: PLEASE DM ME TO VOTE, VOTES POSTED IN THE THREADS WILL NOT BE COUNTED :rotating_light:

Any questions? Thought not, let’s get going!

General chat is encouraged, obviously.

7 Likes

Expecting the same level of nerdery as the REM thread btw :wink:

She has 9 Studio albums!!.. oh man!.. I only listened to 1

Plus then there are the new versions with a LOT of extra tracks!

Any recommendation on where to start?

Oh another easy one, cheers funk!

3 Likes

Depends really. If you want more country stuff then start at the start, for pop then 1989 or Red I guess, then there are Folklore and Evermore with Aaron Dessner etc. Worth checking them all out tbh, I reckon someone on here must have a good playlist.

1 Like

You’re welcome!

1 Like

I only know about 5 songs off the top of my head

Might stick in a vote

“Coney Island ft. The National”

Wtf

Last great american dynasty is the best song an if it doesn’t win it’s an outrage.

He says while not voting

4 Likes

Could always just vote.

1 Like

I regret saying this in the REM thread

Not a band tbf.

DAMN YOU, FUNKY. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN YOU TO HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL

1 Like

Very good song.

1 Like

Reaction GIF

1 Like

It’s getting my vote

Holy hell

I’m gonna need a bigger notebook

8 Likes

Looks at thread

Imma let you finish…Because you’re great, these threads are fun and it’s nice to be nice y’know? Enjoy everybody!

2 Likes