What's this? (THABU)

Here it is

3 Likes

Are you going to be growing your fingernails specially?

1 Like
  • Fortune Telling Fish
  • Jumping Frog
  • Albuquerque

0 voters

1 Like

No mini screwdrivers? NO THANKS!

3 Likes

Iā€™ve got some school art class warm up activities that use that geometric puzzle, and believe me, cutting out loads of them from card to make class packs gets incredibly tedious

Also how long do you reckon that ruler is? 5cm?

My tutor at art school collected useless rulers (esp ones that had something horribly wrong with them- I got him a silicone one from a Dali exhibition that was so rubbery it wouldnā€™t stay straight and he loved it). I bet he has one of those tiny Christmas cracker rulers.

I love that. What an excellent collection.

2 Likes

Iā€™m such a saint I try and make everyone win at crackers (I hate the hat and the joke and everything about them) but sometimes just sitting there holding it limply means you win anyway and that I find upsetting.

1 Like

He drew the cover of Dark Side of the Moon, so we also had a thing of trying to find the worst knock off merch of his own artwork as gifts. The tackier the better (the horrible polyester boxers that later turned up in that Die Antwoord video were a winner). I never found a pink floyd ruler to get him though, that would have been the ultimate.

One of the other teachers made a whole pack of cards out of cards he found in the street.

3 Likes

It is a tape measure, surely?

Though I definitely have come across a less than 10cm ruler in a cracker.

I just buy the fish on its own and put it in mā€™s stockingā€¦sheā€™s failed to be impressed so far but hereā€™s hoping this is the year

2 Likes

This is a fantastic idea!

These are very good eggs to buy from too

https://www.fredaldous.co.uk/products/fortune-teller-fish-1?variant=15407380103270&sfdr_ptcid=32296_100_506664278&sfdr_hash=f83c28c3ab1c457327bdcb0552bd6762&gclid=Cj0KCQiA5bz-BRD-ARIsABjT4njVKtryvuXAQIo-YHy46w6UOoY-TsBU5LgvpAQOhigJ7g6r-aSL_AcaAph1EALw_wcB

2 Likes

And if you buy from them, they also have stuff like this which also makes for good* stocking fillers:

(other designs available)

*well, I hope good - I loved them when I was little, will have to wait to see what R thinks of them

3 Likes

This is excellent. Santa needs to up his game this year as the youngest is suspicious of Flying Tiger.

1 Like