What's your favourite glass?

Please describe it to me. You could even take a picture if you like.

Uuuugggh, It broke a few months ago. Thanks for reminding me :wink:

7 Likes

One of the Cambridge beer festival pint glasses. I don’t really care which one.

Alternatively: dragon

4 Likes

shoutout to @profk

10 Likes

I had so many of these. I think I’m down to my last one, this charmer (I used to have the Cavalier to match)

The-Cambridge-Beer-Festival-2008-pint-glass-_1

Look at these beauties!

1 Like

DID have one of these beauties until earlier this week when the stem smashed - irked

1 Like

7 Likes

Missus bought me these Mad Men whisky tumblers with the wee gold rim a few years ago, I absolutely love them. The glass is really thin so gives a much better mouthfeel @anon29812515

https://sjc3.discourse-cdn.com/business5/uploads/drownedinsound/optimized/3X/6/c/6c4106e4ed2ee4b0e01410e524e625c3784c9539_1_500x500.jpeg

7 Likes

2 Likes

I rarely drink out of these, but I love them :heart:

17 Likes

I always drink out of a mug, even water. Less slippery to wash up and we don’t have any glasses the right size. My favourite mug is a big one with cats on that my boyfriend bought me, or maybe it’s the one with birds on that the cat one was substituted with the first time he ordered it. It wasn’t a present for a birthday or anything, just a surprise present because i like cats. Thankfully i also like birds

1 Like

My parents have got a set of the ones in the top right!

:nail_care: :nail_care: :nail_care:

Everytime :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I love them! This is my second batch after smashing all the previous ones!!

:scream:

Water tastes weird out of a mug

2 Likes

Either of these. Had the Argyle one since I was about 18 so it’s served me well.

7 Likes

Used to be a Wothington goblet like this until it broke in the sink-
Untitled
Current favourites are a glass from the ‘Student’ brewery and some cool Blade Runner style glasses that I bought from Tescos