What's your favourite item of clothing?

Describe it and post pics and videos

Used to be my no age t shirt, pretty nicely faded now. But it doesn’t fit no more as I’m fatter than I used to be.

But now it’s probably a thick M&S jumper, blue and white thread, possibly a bit fisherman looking and it looks alright on me tbh (not many things do)

Ignore the beer, picture not taken today.

5 Likes

probably these kicks. at least 8 years old, falling apart at the seems, but I’m going to cling on until they disintegrate

2 Likes

1998 Holland shirt, obviously.

2 Likes

Penge CC jersey.

8 Likes

its a massive corduroy shirt that I’ve worn to destruction and is now literally a rag that basically resembles a piece of clothing.

It was these Hummels but I wore them to death and had to retire them.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQxU7Gyh4sR/?taken-by=kallgeese

Currently it’s probably my tie-dye Dinosaur Jr. t-shirt.

2 Likes

I’ve got a couple of new-ish t-shirts that I like, both on a space / lunar theme.

One is the t-shirt I’m wearing here:

And the other is this one (excuse the sheepish expression)

Also I have two H&M hoodies (one navy, one burgundy) that I wear once or twice a week each. They’re just dead comfy.

1 Like

Love it when clothes go missing. Got a decent Rapha t-shirt, but it’s lost somewhere underneath the TVs clothing explosion on her side of the room. Reckon I might not see it again.

Loved my old Hummel trainers. GBOT

A tee for the band HEALTH. That a) I can’t find in my wardrobe, or b) online. Harrumph. It was well cool.

Was black, with loads of wavy neon reflective lines and said something like LOVE DISCO FASHION MUSIC.

Edit: Only photo I can find of me in it, you can barely see it, bleugh.

1 Like

Black jumper seen here at this DiS meet in the wild
1d22701cc601a61d5a9bd861ff5d88cc0ede8dbe_1_690x487

• warm
  • fits
  • goth af
2 Likes

You have exceptionally white teeth, Ruffers

Dunno how, I’m a once a day brushing fool!

Gutted I can’t find it. Really faded in the wash though. Can’t track a decent photo down of it either, and I was always wearing it :frowning:

first thing I noticed about you were the choppers, man! solid, solid set

1 Like

Definitely going to buy a new pair when I get paid. Would happily buy these:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hummel-Slimmer-Stadil-Duo-Hi-Mens-Retro-Hi-Top-Classic-Trainers-Blue/272488042844?epid=1361842197&hash=item3f718d915c:m:mz22bejMbOZqJ3cHr3GJ5jw

1 Like

These were mine.

Brushed suede things, so shite in autumn/winter, but loved them. So so comfy.

think i’ve got that jumper

Can we share it