What's your favourite t-shirt?

A thread brought to you by Chris Whitty.

11 Likes

Probably just a boring black one that fits really nicely and feels soft and I wish I’d bought more of and now they don’t make them.

I do have a bright pink one covered in mini faces of Tom Selleck that I like but feel like I’m too old to wear in public.

1 Like

This at the minute

3 Likes

This is my favourite. It’s based on the cover of Technique by New Order, and was sold in a select few Doctor Martens stores when they made some overpriced New Order and Joy Division DMs. At the time I couldn’t find one for love nor money, but my other half surprised me on my birthday by secretly finding one on depop.

4 Likes

Like @Scout mine is a plain one, just a really good white tee that’s so good I bought it twice

1 Like

My ‘feminist killjoy’ T-shirt from Spark Company. Because I really am.

3 Likes

Fruit of the loom size small - quite flattering on the ol pecs

1 Like

This one atm, which i will reharvest likes on

9 Likes

Mine is my vintage Lionel Richie tshirt. It’s the same as this one:

1 Like

I need to get one of these too! I also like Spark’s ‘sleigh the patriarchy’ Christmas sweater they do.

1 Like

I have that one too!

1 Like

I have two…

One with this on the back which has been me (minus the panniers) on many a long ride)

Or this

1 Like

My YLT x Mets tee, predictably

(not my photo. look at that creasage. disrespectful)

2 Likes

At the moment it’s this

But it’s competing with a pink lettering on black “FUCK BORIS” t-shirt, as I revert to dressing like an angry teenager.

4 Likes

13 Likes

oh, and

5 Likes

8 Likes

i bought this one but i’m too self conscious to wear funny t-shirts in public

3 Likes

This is the best t shirt I own (somewhere, haven’t seen it in years- obviously will never wear it).

Bought in China.

4 Likes

Haha same, I’ve got loads of excellent t-shirts but they never leave my flat

1 Like