1 Like

Omg the shapes change after you vote :joy:

7 Likes

I tried to vote for the T but I think I voted for the L

1 Like

It’s a fucking scam

3 Likes

Same. FRAAAAAAUD.

Omg shutting the thread down. What a failure. Gonna take out my pension and retire now x

‘The Fuckin Square’ is my new rap name.

No thread is ever a failure. Thank you for attempting to provide some quality content to our grey lives :heart:

3 Likes

Probably the third thread I’ve ever made in my life.

2 Likes

Should do more imo.

1 Like

Remake the poll, doesn’t matter if its outta tune. Doesn’t matter if its outta tune, cos you’re cool

2 Likes

The best thing about tetris is creating a perfect space for Mr Longy and then you get a Mr Longy and you get four at once and all is perfect for that one moment of bliss.

Apologies, didn’t mean for that to sound quite as sexual.

5 Likes

the line is of course the ultimate piece but getting an L to slot in just right is more satisfying imo

2 Likes

I have spent most of my adult life idling on freetetris.org. Love them all in their own way, but the long one is clearly the don.

3 Likes

Seems like there’s three missing and a new one that was too awesome for old Russian computers to handle.

Best poll!

Tetris would be a good name for a child.

T is the most versatile, always happy to see a T drop in.

Always?
Where bounce you puttin’ this pal?

:white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square:
:white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :purple_square: :purple_square: :purple_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square:
:white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :purple_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square:
:white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square:
:white_large_square: :red_square: :white_large_square: :red_square: :white_large_square: :red_square: :white_large_square: :red_square: :white_large_square: :red_square:
:white_large_square: :red_square: :white_large_square: :red_square: :white_large_square: :red_square: :white_large_square: :red_square: :white_large_square: :red_square:
:red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Pointless hypothetical, you’d never get five consecutive L-shapes and even if you did, only a maniac would place them like that.

2 Likes