What's your fragrance, tell me what's your fragrance ooooooooooooh

What’re you wearing at the moment (fragrance-wise, let’s not get weird)? Another vote for Davidoff Cool Water is it? I’ve been chucking on the unimaginatively titled ‘Men’ by Paul Smith but it’s quite a unisex smell, not too musky, a little bit sweet.

You EDT or full perfume or somewhere in between? Always have a spritz of bloke’s perfume as I’m going through duty free and it lasts so much longer.

voodoo

3 Likes

195 sniffs a bottle

whistles

https://www.hardlyeverwornit.com/item/160708/min-new-york-scent-stories-vol3-voodoo-eau-de-parfum-75ml?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2Yf5psWX3wIVJTbTCh1bbwM_EAYYAyABEgLHr_D_BwE

Java

4 Likes

I don’t wear any

3 Likes

Lynx Africa is a strange name isn’t it.

A fragrance for all of Africa.

6 Likes

Just use some wanky plastic free deodourant. Think its called pitfit. Phwoar my pits are well fit.

l’eau d’issey boy version although I’d probably wear the girl version if not for conforming. Also use the deodorant as it lasts for ever.

2 Likes

I was tidying my room and found the last couple of years Christmas smells that my mum gives me. Something called, like, MAN by Paco Robanne but it’s really powerful smelling so I don’t like it. Then I found CK One Summer too which is actually nice and light and sweet and fresh smelling so I spray that on me quite a lot cause I assume it’s not too expensive. It feels summery like t4 on the beach or lilt. Not grown up smelling which I like. My favourite smelly that I bought myself is L’eu D’issey by Issey Miyake but I don’t use it for normal life cause £. I was introduced to the Magiela Replica smells a few years ago cause I was told they’re good and they really are really good. I bought a £12 sample bottle from eBay and then it leaked all over my car.
Hope you enjoy my post.

3 Likes

I had the same thought when I did my smelling. The girl ones good. Might get that next time.

I’m making a mental note of this chaps, nice one.

1 Like

:grinning:

I know this was one big weekend but still

2 Likes

Oops my spelling.

Yeah I bet vernon smells like ck one: summer.

1 Like

Got the summer version as a gift but don’t like it as much, ended up using most of it as expensive room spray.

Day-to-day, just basic Dove showergel and women’s plain deordorant.

I don’t really chose to buy frangrances as I don’t really know what I’m doing, but my girlfriend has got me a couple as gifts as she’s pretty into them, so if I’m going out, I’ll wear either Escentric O2 or Bleu de Chanel at the moment.

Have you ever got the wonky bag as the free gift? I was offered wonky bag and took it. It’s a really impractical bag.

Something exciting and secret about buying smells is they sometimes come with free gifts and you realise rich people get free stuff thrown at them. so if you splash some cash on a smell they do it to us regular people too.

Lancôme La Vie est Belle. Alternative between EDT and EDP depending on how flush I am. Men that smell nice are pwoahh.

3 Likes