What's your group chat role?

So there’s a lot more group chatting going on via the old WhatsApps and so on, and I’ve noticed that I tend to perform a certain role in these chats. What do you do in group chats? Are you:

• A chat-instigating facilitator
  • A top-quality content provider
  • A laugher-alonger
  • A ‘just the facts, ma’am’ straight talker
  • A bystander
  • None of the above, fuck it, cut the cord

0 voters

Talk to me about how you talk to people when you talk to them (or don’t)

Ignore them but never actually mute them.

1 Like

snarky sarcastic dickhead

Onion / Bandmemes screenshotter

1 Like

chipper in-er

1 Like

I’ve done here what I tend to do in chats, which is be like, “Ey, what’s going on? Everyone cool?” and then promptly piss off for a bit while other people talk

Not in any

2 Likes

I just pass off memes from the coronavirus shitposting thread as my own

7 Likes

I’m kind of the Chandler of the group

Are all my “friends” having group chats without me?

1 Like

manches certainly is

1 Like

I got that joke.

1 Like

Meme conduit with a side competency in dad jokes

been holding up my bear mug waiting for someone to notice. the show i’m editing even has a number of bears in it ffs!

You know what joke I’m going to make here so let’s just assume I made it

1 Like

:bear: cancelled

1 Like

post occasional unrelated photos. My groups are all themed so i’d have to engage more in the theme and a lot of the time I can’t be bothered

I’m the buzzkill.

My mates husband posted one of those make you jump! type videos in our Egg appreciation WhatsApp group on Monday morning and I told him to be mindful of people’s mental states atm.
:upside_down_face:

1 Like

I am the one who posts too many messages and basically just livestreams their brain into the chat and makes everyone else go quiet

7 Likes

If anyone wants a group chat let me know

2 Likes

I don’t like awkward silences so will fill it with inane chatter, although in my last group chat I went through all my vitamins so not top quality content at all, but content all the same