What's your heart age?

Mine’s 48.

1 Like

Mine normally starts at 60-63 but I normally only put it on after spending 5 minutes looking for my chamois cream so maybe my actual resting heart rate is lower

i’ve got a watch that tracks it all day long and works out the resting number

any time i’m awake or doing stuff it’s higher than that

My heart age is my actual age of 32.

However, heart attacks run in the family and I eat appallingly so this is probably wildly inaccurate.

same as me, although i know ive got high cholesterol, just dunno what it is

Whereas, because I get regularly tested, I know my cholesterol levels are fine, but because I don’t know what they are the calculator added a year on :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Weird test, says my heart age is above my actual age, presumably because I don’t know my cholesterol or BP. But like @rob.orch, I know they’re good. And I’m not overweight, non-smoker, no history of heart problems, and am pretty fit.

Meh to this I say.

Yeah 47, thanks gunslinger :weary:

That being said tests are dumb and all you young lot can go fuck yourselves cos when I go im taking you all with me! :fu::comet::fire::fu:

I hear red wine is good for the heart though.

1 Like

fucks sake, vine.

yeah same - this is nonsense

39, and i’m 37. They said if i stopped smoking my heart age would be a year lower so that’s good - no need to stop.

1 Like

Phew :grinning:

I got 44 for my 41 years. But I guessed my blood pressure.

Got patted on the head for being good and giving up the fags though. It says I need to lose weight and stop sitting on my arse taking online polls.

1 Like
  1. Beta blockers for what feels like forever probably contribute though i guess…